Re: [sumo-user] Error tcpip::Socket::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown

ok will try to fix it.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 12:08 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It sounds as if there is an error in your python client code. The client crashes and this causes the quoted sumo error.

Am Mo., 24. Feb. 2020 um 11:10 Uhr schrieb 2014 21001 <201421001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,
I am trying to set additional parameters in .net.xml. When i run my code through sumo-gui, everything works fine. But when i try to use the TraCI for the same, below error is received. Loading configuration ... done.
***Starting server on port 38835 ***
Simulation started with time: 0.00
Error: tcpip::Socket::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown
Quitting (on error).