Re: [sumo-user] Call SUMO

It depends on what these other algorithms are. If they are also shortest/fastest path finders that it would be sufficient to alter the weights/travel times assigned to the network edges (via TraCI or xml inputs) and keep using the sumo algorithms.
You could also let these other algorithms compute their routes externally and then alter the routes in the simulation (via TraCI or xml inputs).
regards,
Jakob