Re: [sumo-user] Edge in FCD output

Excellent Idea. Now implemented.

Am Mi., 19. Feb. 2020 um 14:30 Uhr schrieb Jonas.Witt@xxxxxxxxxx <Jonas.Witt@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I am running mesoscopic simulations with SUMO. Since the lane is not available in the FCD output for mesoscopic simulations, I was wondering whether there is an option to output the edge in the FCD output. Do you know if such option exists? I could not find anything on the SUMO website (neither on https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/FCDOutput.html nor on https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Meso.html).

Thank you and best regards,
Jonas

--

Jonas Witt

umlaut

cell +49 151 57133 283

jonas.witt@xxxxxxxxxx

www.umlaut.com

umlaut solutions GmbH

legal disclaimer, mandatory information and the umlaut office addresses can be found at

imprint.umlaut.com/SOL

Information about the processing of your personal data can be found here.