[sumo-user] PHEMlight Emission models in Sumo 1.3.1

Hello all,
I have been following the guide: 'https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Models/Emissions/PHEMlight.html', in order to model a hybrid bus that would be model as "HDV_CB_G_HEV", as it is explained in the guide. But in 'sumo-1_3_1/data/PHEMlight' there are only "PC_D" and "PC_G" models.  Is there any way I could have access to this models?. Also most of the COLOMBO links in the guide are down.
Thanks a lot,
Alberto

Back to the top