Re: [sumo-user] SUMO ver 1.4.0 | Calibrator Issue

Hi Jakob,

Running SUMO version 1.4.0 and setting the calibrator frequency=1 / removing 'freq' entirely did not fix the error for me.
However, I updated to the latest development version and no longer encounter the assertion during simulation.

Thanks for the help,
Max