Re: [sumo-user] SUMO configuration ver 1.4.0

Hi Jakob,

I have changed the name for all the network, route and configuration file, but still it cannot be opened via SUMO itself. I did the saving with same setting but different names, it seems the application hangs again.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Felix