Re: [sumo-user] Many collisions with CACC model compared to ACC model?

Hello,
1) the CACC is known to cause collisions. For this reason I'm not a big fan of that model and I'm inclined to refer you to the original authors of the model for any issues it's causing.
2) I've your provide all the input files for reproducing a collision scenario (network, vehicles etc), I'll take a look and maybe I'll find more issues than I already know of. Send them privately if needs be.
3) how are you measuring collisions? The configuration you sent is configured to completely ignore them.

regards,
Jakob