[sumo-user] Perpetual traffic flow

Good evening,
I want to create a network with 3 nodes (A, B, C).
Vehicles will begin in the AtoB edge and then traverse to BtoC edge. When they reach the end of BtoC edge, i want them to  start again from the AtoC edge, with their speed the same as it was in the end of BtoC edge.
One possible solution is to use the Traci vehicle moveTo command, so when a vehicle arrives at the end of a given edge, it will transfer at the start of another edge.
I was hoping for a solution that i could define the end of an edge as a sink and the start of the other edge as the spring for the vehicles.

Is it possible in SUMO?

Kind regards,
Thanos Tasakos

Back to the top