[sumo-user] Understanding libsumo

Hey guys,

I was looking into libsumo and apart from the libsumo page from sumo (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Libsumo.html) I did not find any information. My current goal is, to just install libsumo and make it run. If I currently try to import libsumo, I get following error:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/libsumo/__init__.py in <module>
     13 # @version $Id$
     14
---> 15 from .libsumo import *  # noqa

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'libsumo.libsumo'

where should .libsumo be defined?
If I look into the link from above, there is just explained "under Linux it is probably just a matter of calling cmake and
make", which is not very descriptive to me.
I appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Valentin

Back to the top