Re: [sumo-user] Ovetaking via TraCI

1)
a) you can use <vType>-attribute lcOpposite="0" to disable automatic opposite direction driving
b) you can use laneChangeMode to disable the interaction between the laneChange model and traci: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State.html#lane_change_mode_0xb6

2) I don't think this is a Veins issue but rather the laneChange model at work (and possible a bug in the way that the duration argument is interpreted for opposite-direction driving). The answers to 1) should take care of this.

regards,
Jakob