[sumo-user] [BATTERY OUTPUT][TXT]

Hi guys,

I'm here asking you about the energy consumption for electric vehicles. Using traci4maltab you told me that I have to multiply the value I got for the simulation step.

Right now I decided to use a post processing methodology to read the energy consumption using the "battery output" txt. Should I multiply those values for 0.01?

I think I have not because comparing the results I see that through the txt I have smaller values but I prefer asking you

Regards and happy new Year

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top