Re: [sumo-user] Regarding Cadyts

How do I define ID for a link? What's a link? Is it edge to edge or lane to lane? Is it connections as in network file? How is link defined?

On Fri, 20 Dec 2019, 3:31 pm , <yun-pang.floetteroed@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

singlelink link: here you define the ID of the link for which you have a measurement.

value: here you define the number of the vehicles you measured for this link.

stddev is the standard deviation of this measurement. If you set a high stddev, it means that the traffic measurement on the respective link varies a lot.

Kind regards,

Yun-Pang

--------- Forwarded message ---------
Von: rony gracious <
rony.grcs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Do., 19.
Dez. 2019 um 07:51 Uhr
Subject: [sumo-user] Regarding Cadyts
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I am trying to use cadyts to calibrate the flows in my network using loop count data.In sumo tutorial, the real flow file is  given as below

<measurements> <singlelink link="1to21" start="25200" end="32400" value="750" stddev="8" type="COUNT_VEH"/> <singlelink link="1to22" start="25200" end="32400" value="250" stddev="8" type="COUNT_VEH"/> </measurements>

I am not getting what are the attributes of singlelink link, value, stddev denoting. Could anybody help me understanding given attributes of realflow file?