Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle stops before lane change though the lane is free

Hi Jakob,

unfortunetaly, the self-compiled SUMO does not exhibit the problem. It happens e.g. with v.1.4 (https://sumo.dlr.de/releases/1.4.0/sumo-win64-1.4.0.zip) and a dev build from past November. I remember some similar issues with SSM device recently where I was unable to further investigate. From a first look, the referenced DLLs look fine when comparing for different builds on the same computer. Any idea why?

Best regards
Mirko