Re: [sumo-user] Pedestrain crossing IDs, Pedestrian XY coordinates information using TraCI

Hi Jakob,

I want to use context subscription to get all pedestrians around the vehicle
in a radius. I tried the following code but unfortunately I am not getting
any pedestrians values in subscription results.

I have already added one crossing into the sumo network and generated random
pedestrians using randomtrips.py. What changes should I make in my code in
order to detect pedestrians in font of my ego vehicle.

Here is my matlab code below:

vehID = '1060';
traci.simulationStep()
traci.vehicle.subscribeContext(vehID,traci.constants.CMD_GET_PERSON_VARIABLE,100
{traci.constants.VAR_LANEPOSITION,traci.constants.VAR_SPEED});
M = traci.vehicle.getContextSubscriptionResults(vehID);
key = keys(M);

I would be very much grateful if you please let me know the correct
procedure to get all the pedestrians around my ego vehicle or in front of my
ego vehicle in a radius.

Thanks and regards,
Mohammed Mohsin Memon