Re: [sumo-user] Hiding the Rerouter icon in SUMO

Hi Sharon,

you can set the size of "additionals" to 0, which means that all additional items like rerouters, bus stops, detectors are not drawn anymore. You do this in View settings menu described in the docs: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/SUMO-GUI.html#changing_the_appearancevisualisation_of_the_simulation . Go to the "Additionals" part and set "Exagerate by" to 0.

That is an easy way if you don't mind hiding other items as well. I don't know how one would hide rerouters exclusively.

Regards
Mirko