Re: [sumo-user] Remove Error Message

My mistake. There is currently no option for suppressing errors.
However, in your traci script you can start sumo the "old fashioned" way using subprocess.Popen
with argument stderr=subprocess.DEVNULL. See https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/cfc646125161aaf459bcf5daef4612890de523ee/tools/traci/main.py#L113-L133

regards,
Jakob