[sumo-user] give priority to buses - no stop at traffic lights

Hello,

I want to simulate a case for which buses will not stop at traffic lights. The network consists of one road axis with 2 traffic lanes and one bus lane. In the current state all vehicles stop at traffic lights. Is there any way to exclude buses from stopping at traffic lights? For example, in edge.xml I define that only buses are allowed to circulate in the bus lane. Can I define somehow in the edge.xml files that buses will not stop at traffic lights ?

Thank you
Natalia

Back to the top