[sumo-user] sumo - changing the vehicle technical categories

Dear Jakob,

I use sumo-phemlight in order to calculate pollutant emissions on a road axis. On the road axis I used traffic flows for cars, delivery, coaches and buses.   I ‘d like to see the differences in emissions values when changing the probability of the emission standards of buses only. For example, in the first run I use EU0 to EU6 for buses and in the second run I exclude EU0 and increase the probability of EU6.

All the other input data (number of vehicles per hour, technologies etc remain the same).

Will I have to expect changes in emissions of all vehicle types (cars, coaches, buses etc) or only in buses? Does the technology of vehicle types (EU1…) have any impact on vehicle speed/ acceleration of vehicles?

Thanks
Nat

Back to the top