Re: [sumo-user] Treat large Emission output file

If you do not need the output for every step and vehicle, you could instead obtain the emissions aggregated by vehicle or by edge: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Models/Emissions.html#outputs

Am Mi., 20. Nov. 2019 um 14:18 Uhr schrieb Mouna karoui <mouna.karoui16@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear sumo users,

I  get a large emission output file. I compressed it  using bzip2 as  mentionned here  https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/FullOutput.html. And I tried to treat it with a python script. But it takes a lot of time and with jupyter notebook, kernel dead after running the code. Which programming language do you recommend to treat this large xml file easily ?

Regards,