[sumo-user] How to reach a certain density level using traCI?

Hi all,

I want to keep generating vehicles until the network reaches a certain density level. I know sumo has the option to give a limit on the number of vehicles, which is one of the options. But do there exist better approaches?
I want to do multiple experiments with different density levels, so it would be best if I can do it in a loop with traCI.
I tried traci.vehicle.add, and found an old question says that route id cannot be repeated.
In a word, how can I use traci to generate flow until we reach our desired density?

Thank you in advance,
Hao

Back to the top