Re: [sumo-user] Motorcycle model

Hello
1) Yes. see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#vehicle_type_distributions
2) There is an experimental feature called stopOffset which intends to model this.
For a definition, see
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/SUMO_Road_Networks.html#stop_offsets
Defining this is not yet supported by netedit. You have to manually add this definition to an edg.xml file and then rebuild your network with netconvert.
For a usage example, see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/master/tests/sumo/junction_model/stopOffset/cars_with_offset

regards,
Jakob