Re: [sumo-user] Output file using traci

I have already done that.

The following is my config file.

<configuration>

<input>
<net-file value="../network0.xml"/>
<route-files value ="Routes.Rou.xml"/>
<additional-files value ="../det_ind.add.xml"/>
</input>

<processing>
<lateral-resolution value ="0.375"/>
</processing>

      <output>
<tripinfo-output value="tripinfos.xml"/>
<tripinfo-output.write-unfinished value ="true"/>
        <summary value="summary.xml"/>
        <write-license value="true"/>
        <queue-output value="queue.xml"/>
        <vehroute-output value="vehroutes.xml"/>
  </output>

</configuration>