Re: [sumo-user] How to prevent grid lock like this。

There is no way to completely prevent this time of blockage where a vehicle cannot exit the junction due to downstream jamming.
If your simulation is using internal links then you can set the option --ignore-junction-blocker <TIME> to work around it.
However, it doesn't look like a gridlock to me. The westbound vehicles can still cross the intersection and this might allow the eastbound jam to clear.

regards,
Jakob