Re: [sumo-user] Traffic Lights - geo co-ordinates

There exists output for states but it does not come with coordinates (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html#traffic_lights-based_information)
You can use sumolib to convert from the x,y coordinates in a network to the corresponding lon,lat values:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Geo-Coordinates.html