Re: [sumo-user] Regarding Time Loss in Tripinfo

Dear Michael,

Many thanks for your kind response and information.

Regards
Radha

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 9:04 PM Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
the time loss in a single time step is calculated as
 step_length * (1 - v / v_max)
where v_max takes into account the speedFactor, maxSpeed on the lane and
the vType. For a time interval it is simply summed up.

Best regards,
Michael