Re: [sumo-user] Possible issue in closingLaneReroute

Hello,
while this behavior is admittedly not intuitive, it is intended. ClosingLaneReroute and closingEdgeReroute are meant for different purposes. The former is meant to allow some vehicles of the fleet to react to potential slow-downs from closed lanes. Detecting the special case "all-lanes-are-closed" and handling it like a closingEdgeReroute would potentially carry a performance penalty during the simulation.
You can get the desired behavior if you equip all vehicles with a reroutingDevice (--device.rerouting.probability 1).
regards,
Jakob