Re: [sumo-user] Inserting a new traffic program with detector parameters

logic.subParameter["detectorRange"] = "40"

Am Mi., 23. Okt. 2019 um 10:56 Uhr schrieb priyank soni <priyanksonigeca7@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi All,

I want to set this traffic program for junction "1" through my python program.

1.png

What I did in my python program is this:

2.png

Now my question is how to edit my python code to handle the detector parameters (as in below image)  ?

3.png

Regards,
Priyank Soni
M. 8882242322