Re: [sumo-user] Running different scenarios with the same random seeds

Hello,
I'm not sure whether I'm understanding you correctly but maybe this helps:
- you can set the random seed for sumo, duarouter, randomTrips etc. explicitly with the option --seed
- two runs of the same application with the same seed will behave in the exact same way
- If the delays between two sets of scenarios are implausible, please try to narrow down whether that is due to invalid vehicle behavior or invalid measures. You could check against the total timeLoss computed by sumo (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html#aggregated_traffic_measures, https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/TripInfo.html#generated_output)

regards,
Jakob