Re: [sumo-user] What is difference between speedFactor, accel and speedMode?

That was very helpful. Thank you, Michael

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 1:17 AM Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
the default acceleration values are here:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Vehicle_Type_Parameter_Defaults.html
The speedFactor applies only to the maximum speed reachable on a lane.
If the lane has a (regulatory) speed limit of 100 and the vehicle has a
speedFactor of 1.1 it will drive up to 110. The speedMode applies only
to safety checks and should be of no relevance for emission computation.

Best regards,
Michael