Re: [sumo-user] " *.net.xml ", "*.edg.xml" and "*.nodes.xml"

.edg.xml and .nod.xml carry the condensed network information and are easy to edit/generate. In contrast, .net.xml contains derived information such as right-of-way rules and additional generated geometries (junction shapes, lane shapes, ...). The user should not have to worry about defining such things and deal with the simpler files instead. See also the introduction at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/PlainXML.html