Re: [sumo-user] Query about - car following models

Thank you Jakob.
I have installed sumo latest version and can see it is accepting the value 'ACC' or 'CACC'. But, I'm facing a different issue now.
I'm using traci4matlab in my work. My previous setup (traci4matlab.jar) is throwing error - '
'Error: tcpip::Storage::readIsSafe: want to read 8 bytes from Storage, but only 4 remaining
Quitting (on error).'

So, I have downloaded the latest version of TraCI4Matlab from https://au.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/44805-traci4matlab. While using this new version, I'm getting connection error -
Error using traci.Socket/connect (line 25)
Java exception occurred:
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)...

Could you please suggest the solution? Thanks in advance.