Re: [sumo-user] changing lanes while turning and merging at the last minute

Thanks, Jakob! I guess it's time to give the manual a thorough reading.

Best regards,
Albert

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 2:52 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes. Double connection can be created with ctrl+click in netedit: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/NETEDIT.html#changing_connections

Am Do., 3. Okt. 2019 um 23:34 Uhr schrieb Albert Jeans <ajeans2@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Jakob,

Thanks as always for your prompt reply. I'm still a new user of SUMO so I'm afraid I don't understand the construction shown in
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Motorways.html#combined_on-off-ramps
Is it two edges on the left, joined to one edge with 3 lanes in the middle, then joined to two edges on the right? If the off-ramp is a separate edge, NetEdit  doesn't allow lanes 0 and 1 of the middle edge to both target it. (On the other hand single lanes are allowed to target multiple lanes belonging to a single edge.) Any tips you could provide would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Albert Jeans