Re: [sumo-user] sumo-1.1.0 issue

please provide minimal input files for reproducing this issue (python script, net.xml, etc...)

Am Di., 1. Okt. 2019 um 12:52 Uhr schrieb Lamia E.L. <lamia.el16@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
I test sumo-1.3.1 and I had the same problem, after 20 or 30 s Sumo stop running and freeze and I can't continue my simulation.
I suppose there is a problem with reroute, it seems like the cars wait long time then sumo stuck.
please help.
Thank you