Re: [sumo-user] Regarding Vehicles Turns at the Intersection

Hello,
if you load trips into the simulation, than the route is computed at the insertion time of the vehicle. You can access this route via traci (traci.vehicle.getRoute).

Alternatively, you can compute routes in advance with duarouter and read them from the generated xml file.
Or you can run the simulation with the options
 --vehroute-output routes.xml --vehroute-output.sorted
and then restart the simulation using routes.xml ans input.
duarouter may have worse results because it computes the routes without reference to traffic conditions.

regards,
Jakob