Re: [sumo-user] distributed nodes/junctions?

Thanks! In NetEdit, I also found that you can select multiple nodes and then use Processing->Join Nodes.

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 11:42 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Mi., 25. Sept. 2019 um 07:48 Uhr schrieb Albert Jeans <ajeans2@xxxxxxxxx>:
Could someone please point me to documentation which explains this construction?
junction_extensions.jpg
It appears to be a way to distribute a single node over a wider area to handle large intersections with lots of connections.
Thanks,
Albert (just starting)