Re: [sumo-user] After building SUMO from source in Ubuntu

look in sumo/bin
also it helps to do $> export PATH=$PATH:/path/to/sumo/bin

Am Di., 24. Sept. 2019 um 14:38 Uhr schrieb Tong, Kailin <Kailin.Tong@xxxxxxx>:
Dear all,

I built SUMO in Ubuntu following this instruction, and did not meet any error.

sudo apt-get install cmake python g++ libxerces-c-dev libfox-1.6-dev libgdal-dev libproj-dev libgl2ps-dev swig
git clone --recursive https://github.com/eclipse/sumo
export SUMO_HOME="$PWD/sumo"  mkdir sumo/build/cmake-build && cd sumo/build/cmake-build
cmake ../..
make -j$(nproc)

But after the building, I cannot find an executable SUMO or run it from terminal. How can I execute and test it  to know whether I built it correctly?

I hope this question is not too weird..., but I am not familiar with building and  could not find answers from google.

thank you in advance!

BR,
Kailin