Re: [sumo-user] Simulating Real Time Traffic Condition

Hello,
calibrators are not accessible via TraCI at the moment. The only way to do real-time calibration at the moment is to re-implement the calibration algorithm via TraCI primitives:
- counting vehicles
- sampling routes to build up a route distribution
- removing vehicles
- adding vehicles

regards,
Jakob