Re: [sumo-user] Set specific travel time for a vehicle

Hello,
you cannot set the traveltime directly, only the speed.
- traci.vehicle.setSpeed or traci.vehicle.slowDown
- use vClass-specific speed embedded in the network: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/PlainXML.html#vehicle-class_specific_speed_limits
- using <stop> elements with attribute speed (only in the latest development version)

regards,
Jakob