Re: [sumo-user] Using Dijkstra

Thanks Michael

Is this for shortest route using distance or it can be used to find the fastest path as well? To use this function, I need to path edge object of source an destination, while I just access the edge id which is an string. How can I access edge object using edge Id?
Thanks for you time and help.
Raheleh