Re: [sumo-user] TraaS getEffort

Hey everyone,

The parameter time of the method getEffort has to change from int to double in the TraaS code

Best regards,
Jose

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 17:44, Jose Monreal Bailey <jmonreal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am trying to use the method Edge.getEffort from the TraaS package. However, I keep getting an error and I do not know if I am using the method wrong, or is there a bug in the method.

I am passing the EdgeId and the time in Seconds. I want to retrieve in real time the current effort in the edge where a vehicle is passing by.

I am using the latest code in the master branch.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Jose

Back to the top