Re: [sumo-user] Ovetaking via TraCI

You can trigger changing to the opposite side and back by calling vehicle.changeLaneRelative in a network with 'neigh' information.

Am Di., 10. Sept. 2019 um 02:16 Uhr schrieb Tiago Silva <tiago.silva1230@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone!
I'm developing a Veins application to control the overtaking maneuver of vehicles in a road with 2 single lane with opposite direction routes (please take a look in attached overtaking.net.xml and overtaking.rou.xml files). I'm using latest development version of sumo and Veins 5.0-alpha2.

image.png

To control the overtaking maneuver I need to use the TraCI command interface. But I'm not able to trigger the overtaking via TraCI. I tried to use TraCICommandInterface changeRoute() but it does not work. I created a function to use move to command but it doesn't work either. Is there any way to trigger the overtaking maneuver performed by Sumo or send all individual steps via TraCI (move to opposite lane, accelerate and move to right lane again)? I am aware of the details of the overtaking maneuver listed here: https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/OppositeDirectionDriving#Opposite-Direction-Driving

Thanks in advance!

--
Att.
Tiago Alves Silva