[sumo-user] Accurate scenario making

Hello,
My question is based on the observations that I have made regarding the scenario generation in SUMO. Its actually related to the accuracy of scenario generation. I want an intersection approach length of exact 150 metres. So I open the network in Netedit, select the edge and set its width to 150. However, when I see coordinates of the start and end of the edge, it does not come out to be  exact 150, rather a little more than that (about 3 metres more).
Also, i have observed that the lane markings occupy 0.1 metre and add it to the lane widht. I do not want that. Is there a way to set this width to 0?

I have attached a photo that shows provided length and observed length. The cursor position is also shown.

Thanks,
Aaditya prakash chouhan