[sumo-user] subscription

Dear sumo-user,

due to high computation time of the simulation via TraCI, I want to use subscriptions. Most of the times it worked quite well, but I'm looking for a subscription method to get the route (every edge of the route like traci.vehicle.getRoute) of the vehicles and can not find it. Furthermore I used traci.edge.getWaitingTime, but in constants.py I just can find a method for the lane waiting time. Is it true that there is no method to get the waiting time of the edges? How do I get the routes via subscriptions?

Thanks in advance!!

Best regards,

Pascal

Back to the top