Re: [sumo-user] SUMO User Conference proceedings

Hi Lara

the 2019 Proceedings are here
https://www.dlr.de/ts/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-13212/23113_read-53575/
For 2017, 2016 and 2015 there proceedings in the Archiv 2017 resp. 2016
resp 2015

For 2018 there are no proceedings on the Sumo Conference page

Greetings, Harald