[sumo-user] Generating edge-based output data

Dear sumo users,

I try to generate output data with the MOST scenario. Basically what I want to see is aggregated density, speed, traveltime and waiting time and the same data per vehicle on time. So I started to create an additional file like:

https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/master/tests/sumo/output/meandata_edgebased/one_vehicle/interval60s/input_additional.add.xml

and implemented in the most.sumocfg file. After the simulation, I load the most.net.xml file and open the edge data file. So far, everything is fine. When I want to display the values with edit visualisation -->  streets --> color --> by edge data and choose a parameter like waiting time (or any another) and recalibrate rainbow, nothing happens. Although the edge_data.xml is full with the correct data. In addition, I want to the duration-log.statistics, but it is not working as well:

    <report>
        <verbose value="true"/>
        <duration-log.statistics value="true"/>
        <log value="normalmost_sim.log"/>
    </report>

Do you know, what the mistake might be? Do you know a good tutorial like on youtube or anywhere else, where they describe how to do basic generation of output data and visualisation with sumo (or even python scripts like mpl_dump_onNet.py) ?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Pascal

Back to the top