[sumo-user] SUMO Vehicle Control

  Hi
 I beg you all to help me. I joined sumo-user for the first time. I hope you can take care of each other.  I want to use Python script to completely control the vehicle as fast as the second speed in this video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52U6CQQRcw. I want to write a Python script to control the vehicle, such as pressing the keyboard 'w', vehicle to accelerate forward, pressing 'S' vehicle to decelerate, the speed will fall back when reduced to zero, pressing 'A' to move left, pressing 'D' to move right, just like many games in the control of vehicles in SUMO simulation. I hope I can get a written example so that I can learn from it. I would be grateful if I could get specific examples.
  regards
  Vickey.

Back to the top