Re: [sumo-user] How to simulate Connected vehicles in Sumo

Hi,
usually we implement the effects of vehicle communication using traci, see https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI because in the context of SUMO it all boils down to vehicles (or traffic lights) behaving differently because other vehicles (or the infrastructure) trigger this behavior. You can take those as a starting point: https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tutorials#TraCI_Tutorials. If you are interested in the network side (packages getting loast, collisions and things like that) you should have alook at Veins https://veins.car2x.org/

Best regards,
Michael