Re: [sumo-user] Working collaboratively with NETEDIT and a version control system

Hi,
what we usually do when working on big networks is to keep one "master" network (usually the initial import from OpenStreetMap or some other primary source) and keep separate patch files by different authors which are generated by https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Net#netdiff.py after the author finished the editing of his or her part but which can also be edited manually or programmatically. To build the final network you feed the original net with all patches into netconvert. sometimes the patches build upon each other and you have to do this in multiple iterations.

Best regards,
Michael