Re: [sumo-user] parking area rerouter not triggering when parking area close to junction

Hi,
the problem is a little bit more complex and now tracked here: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5864

Best regards,
Michael

Am 2019-07-22 16:46, schrieb The div:
Adding a check for  endPos < 0  into MSVehicle.cpp   planMoveInternal
solves the issue and doesn't impact SUMO test outputs - obviously I
don't know enough to know whether this will have wider impacts!
(setting to 0 or NUMERICAL_EPS does not work.)

            if (stop.parkingarea != nullptr) {
                // leave enough space so parking vehicles can exit
                endPos =
stop.parkingarea->getLastFreePosWithReservation(t, *this);
                if (endPos < 0) endPos = POSITION_EPS;
            }

cheers
div