Re: [sumo-user] Lane change models' formulas

Hi Michael,    Thank you for your reply.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 10:09 PM Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Usama,
except for the papers you probably found there is not much documentation
on the models. Unfortunately there are also a lot of cases to be covered
so it cannot be described in one or two formulas. If you want to dive
into it, you are welcome to look at the code:
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/master/src/microsim/lcmodels

Best regards,
Michael

Am 31.07.19 um 22:31 schrieb Usama Shahdah:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to locate the lane change models equations used by SUMO, but
> without any luck. I only found a paper explaining the LC model, but
> without the used equations.
>
> I appreciate if someone can send me links to the equations used in SUMO
>  lane change models.
>
> Regards,
> Usama

Usama E. Shahdah